- GANGINFO Exchange Overview
- List Charter
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- List Rules, Netiquette, and Guidelines
- Application Form
Who Can Join?
Practitioners, researchers, law enforcement officers, probation and parole officers, social workers, youth agency workers, and others with an interest in gangs may join GANGINFO Exchange. Please see the List Charter and Terms and Conditions of Use for more information.
What Do People Talk About on GANGINFO Exchange?
- How to identify and counter gang crime
- Gang identification and activity (excluding police intelligence)
- Gang prevention, intervention, and suppression strategies
- Victims of gang crime
- Education and training opportunities
- New gang literature
- Gang-related news
Please see also the List Rules, Netiquette, and Guidelines.
Because GANGINFO Exchange uses an unsecured means of transferring mail on the Internet, it is NOT the proper venue for posting information about specific gang members or police intelligence.
Join GANGINFO Exchange by filling out the online GANGINFO Exchange application form.
National Gang Center
Post Office Box 12729
Tallahassee, FL 32317
Phone: (850) 385-0600
Fax: (850) 386-5356