Client Track System Requirements
Client Track requires an Internet connection for the installation process. Once the installation is complete, an Internet connection is no longer required.
Client Track requires 16 megabytes of space for installation. Additional space will be required as data are entered into the system. Microsoft Report Viewer 10, SQL Express 2008, and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 will be installed as part of the download, if they are not already installed. Client Track will not run without these two applications. In addition to the 16 megabytes of space required to install Client Track, these two applications will require 500 megabytes of hard drive space.
Minimum operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2—384 MB RAM, 1 GHz processor
- Microsoft Windows Vista—1 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz processor
- Microsoft Windows 7—1 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz processor
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2—1 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz processor
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008—1 GB RAM, 2.4 GHz processor
To prevent complications during installation, please ensure that all recommended updates from Microsoft have been completed.
Client Track is a stand-alone application. The data stored in this application reside on your local hard drive. It is highly recommended that the database (SQL Server 2008) be backed up as often as possible to avoid data loss in the event of a computer or hard drive failure.
- Advisory Board
- Strategic Planning Tool
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Surveys and Analyses
- Related Web Sites
- Other Training and Conferences
- Contact Us